1. Adham Solutions provides these Privacy Policies to you to maintain security and confidentiality of the personal information that Adham Solutions and its authorized technology, marketing, and service providers request from you on the www.travelsale.ro website (“Website”). By visiting this Website, you accept the conditions of these practices. It is up to you to determine whether you want to provide Adham Solutions with information on this Website.
2. Adham Solutions collects information that you voluntarily provide to us on the Website. We collect information that cannot specifically identity you as well as information that is personal. The types of personal identifying information (“PII”) that may be collected on the Website are customer name, names of companion travelers, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), date of birth, passport information, credit card and payment information, and weight. Non-personal data that you voluntarily provide to us may be collected on the Website during your usage of the Website including information about travel preferences.
3. We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law, when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. In addition, Adham Solutions may disclose certain information in cases of fraud or abuse of the Website.
4. Changes to this Privacy Statement may be made from time to time. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may edit or remove your information subject to the restrictions noted herein and/or change your opt-out preference. Adham Solutions will either inform you by email if you have registered on our Website or by means of a notice on our home page, or another place we deem appropriate, of any material change to this Privacy Statement so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
5. If you would like to contact us regarding this Privacy Statement, you can reach us by our mailing address at 1100 N.Glebe Rd.Suite 1010, Arlington, United States or by email email@example.com.
8. Sensitive information such as credit card numbers and other PII placed on our registration or order forms is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Adham Solutions may send your non-personal information that may be linked to your PII to third parties to improve our Website and service. These third parties may be located outside your local territory.
10. Adham Solutions may use the information you provide to contact you by email with marketing and promotional materials related to travel inventory. You may choose at any time during the registration process to “opt-out” and choose not to receive promotional communications that Adham Solutions feels may interest you. You may choose to unsubscribe and not receive future promotional communications by accessing the unsubscribe link on an email received by Adham Solutions.
11. Adham Solutions may automatically collect statistics about your visit to our Website. This information does not identify you as an individual and it is intended to gather information about your visit to our Website. The types of information that may be collected is your IP address, pages visited on the Website, addresses of websites visited that are linked to our Website or which we have a relationship, and similar information. This information is collected through the use of tracking technologies such as log file web beacons.
12. When you click on any links on our Website, you leave our Website and enter the website of a third party. Your visit to these third-party websites are governed by the privacy and security policies, if any, of those third-party sites. Adham Solutions is not responsible for security and confidentiality of your information on third-party sites.
Option to Control Information
13. You do not have to provide Adham Solutions with PII unless you decide to purchase travel inventory.
15. You can edit or remove information that you provide to Adham Solutions when you register on the Website. This can be done by accessing the Member section on our Website by logging into “My Account” and changing your personally identifying information. Even if you make these changes, Adham Solutions may retain travel records for six (6) months after a request for removal to ensure that the any existing travel arrangements are concluded and/or if we are legally required to retain the records. If you provide Adham Solutions with additional PII, such as travel provider membership numbers or ticketing preferences, we may retain that information. You may not be able to edit or remove data or information we collect from third parties. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your PII changed.
16. You cannot control comments to a blog or posts that you may make on this Website. Any information you place in a blog or post on the Website can be read, collected, or used by other users on these forums, including any PII that you place there. We are not responsible for and will not protect the privacy of the PII you choose to submit in these forums.
17. We use third parties to provide credit card processing, email services, web-analytics, and live-chat services on our Website. When you sign up for these services, we will share your PII as necessary for the third party to provide the services offered on the Website. These third parties are prohibited from using your PII for any other purpose. We also have Widgets on this Website which support functions that require that you to disclose certain PII depending on your choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected.
Adham Solutions – July 2016